Join the team in Berlin
We help our customers to identify AD-Fraud and taking action before it happens. We serve international clients like Innogames, Spotify, Zalando, and many more to check their online-marketing activities for fraud. Together with our technology partner Google we are able to build next-gen advertising products.
Who we are:
We’re a very international team and looking to grow and extend the team rapidly in the next 3 years. We are profitable, well-funded with an office in the heart of Berlin and clients lining up for our next breakthrough product. Our products are a Fraud Detection system and an Adserving-Platform helping our clients to save advertising costs and automating manual tasks. It’s a user-friendly product, enabled by a very configurable and complex backend.
About the role
We are looking for a Team Lead who is not afraid of technical challenges, excited about building solutions and who loves teaching & training others.
- Lead a team of 6 engineers (Frontend / Backend / Devops)
- Designing and building highly scalable software architectures
- Quick iterations on product (features and experiments)
- Write cleanand testable code accompanied with proper tests and meaningful documentation
- Develpment of Microservices
- Strong proficiency in Golang.
- Understands of the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds.
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience working with AWS and/or GCP.
- Low latency / high performance software design.
- Understanding of unit and performance testing.
What we offer
- Choose your development environment Linux / MAC
- Choose your favourite IDE
- Kubernetes trainings hosted by our partner Google!
- A relocation package (1 month accommodation and flight)
- Fresh Fruits & Drinks in the office
- Friday GetTogethers & Team activities
- Flexible work hours (Core hours 10am – 4pm)
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives
We look forward to your application! Send please your cover letter and CV (incl. photo) in English in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com