Join the team in Berlin
We help our customers to identify AD-Fraud and taking action before it happens. We serve international clients like Innogames, Spotify, Zalando, and many more to check their online-marketing activities for fraud. Together with our technology partner Google we are able to build next-gen advertising products.
Who we are:
We’re a very international team and looking to grow and extend the team rapidly in the next 3 years. We are profitable, well-funded with an office in the heart of Berlin and clients lining up for our next breakthrough product. Our products are a Fraud Detection system and an Adserving-Platform helping our clients to save advertising costs and automating manual tasks. It’s a user-friendly product, enabled by a very configurable and complex backend.
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate Full Stack (NodeJS / React) Engineer who’s in-love with technology, excited about building solutions and who loves teaching & learning from others.
- Work with all team members and management to build a next-gen breakthrough advertising product.
- Build new product features with Node.js / React.js.
- Quick iterations on product features and experiments.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Ensure that each of our technology products meet industry standards.
- 2+ years experience with MEAN Stack (MongoDB, React.JS or Angular, Node.JS).
- 5+ years of total engineering experience.
- Understands of the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds.
- Basic experience working with Docker
- Basic experience working with AWS and/or GCP.
- Low latency / high performance software design.
- Understanding of unit and performance testing.
What we offer
- Choose your development environment Linux / MAC
- Choose your favourite IDE
- Kubernetes trainings hosted by our partner Google!
- A relocation package (1 month accommodation and flight)
- Fresh Fruits & Drinks in the office
- Friday GetTogethers & Team activities
- Flexible work hours (Core hours 10am – 4pm)
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives
We look forward to your application! Send please your cover letter and CV (incl. photo) in English in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com