Join the team in Berlin
We help our customers to identify AD-Fraud and taking action before it happens. We serve international clients like Innogames, Spotify, Zalando, and many more to check their online-marketing activities for fraud. Together with our technology partner Google we are able to build next-gen advertising products.
Do you like building microservices, and you get excited by the idea, that you will be building a high- performance and scalable application that will change the face of the AdTech industry? We’re now looking for our next Gopher that will join our team and make a difference!
Who we are
We are a very international team and looking to grow and extend the team rapidly in the next 3 years. We are profitable, well-funded with an office in the heart of Berlin and clients lining up for our next breakthrough product. Our products are a Fraud Detection system and an Ad-serving-Platform helping our clients to save advertising costs and automating manual tasks. It’s a user-friendly product, enabled by a very configurable and complex backend.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer who’s in-love with technology, excited about building solutions and who loves teaching & learning from others.
- Work with all team members and management to build a next-gen breakthrough advertising product.
- Build new product features with passion for Golang
- Quick iterations on product features and experiments.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Ensure that each of our technology products meet industry
- Write clean and testable code accompanied with proper tests and meaningful documentation.
- Develop microservices
- Strong proficiency in Golang
- Experience working with Container technologies (Docker)
- Understands the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds.
- Low latency / high performance software design.
- Understanding of unit and performance testing.
What do we offer
- Choose your development environment Linux / MAC
- Choose your favourite IDE
- Kubernetes trainings hosted by our partner Google!
- A relocation package (1 month accommodation and flight)
- Fresh Fruits & Drinks in the office
- Friday GetTogethers & Team activities
- Flexible work hours (Core hours 10am – 4pm)
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives
We look forward to your application! Send please your cover letter and CV (incl. photo) in English in MS Word or PDF format to: