Join the team in Berlin
We help our customers to identify AD-Fraud and taking action before it happens. We serve international clients like Innogames, Spotify, Zalando, and many more to check their online-marketing activities for fraud. Together with our technology partner Google we are able to build next-gen advertising products.
Do you like building microservices, and you get excited by the idea, that you will be building a high- performance and scalable application that will change the face of the AdTech industry? We’re now looking for our next Gopher that will join our team and make a difference!
Who we are
We are a very international team and looking to grow and extend the team rapidly in the next 3 years. We are profitable, well-funded with an office in the heart of Berlin and clients lining up for our next breakthrough product. Our products are a Fraud Detection system and an Ad-serving-Platform helping our clients to save advertising costs and automating manual tasks. It’s a user-friendly product, enabled by a very configurable and complex backend.
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate and creative Web Developer who’s in love with technology, excited about building solutions and who loves teaching & learning from others. We need like-minded people who can freely express ideas about UX and UI design. Your work will be the beautiful business-facing B2B web application of our product.
- You will work with an existing Web developer and eventually take over as the Lead Frontend Developer.
- Work in a two-week based Sprint delivery with three backend engineers.
- Wireframing and designing admin dashboards.
- Help build the end-user documentation.
Required (3+ years experience):
- Very good knowledge of React, Redux, and Node
- Strong experience in REST API
- Unit Testing and Web UI Testing
- UX and UI Visions
- Good written English for technical documentation
- You are experienced in dealing with Git
Nice to have:
- MaterialUI Experience
- MongoDB in interaction with Node.js in the backend
- SQL Knowledge
Our Tech Stack
- Google Cloud
- Node Web services REST
What do we offer
- Choose your development environment Linux / MAC
- Choose your favorite IDE
- Kubernetes training hosted by our partner Google!
- A relocation package (1-month accommodation and flight)
- Fresh Fruits & Drinks in the office
- Friday GetTogethers & Team activities
- Flexible work hours (Core hours 10 am – 4 pm)
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives
We look forward to your application! Send please your cover letter and CV (incl. photo) in English in MS Word or PDF format to: