Join the team in Berlin
We help our customers to identify AD-Fraud and taking action before it happens. We serve international clients like Innogames, Spotify, Zalando, and many more to check their online-marketing activities for fraud. Together with our technology partner Google we are able to build next-gen advertising products.
Who we are:
We’re a very international team and looking to grow and extend the team rapidly in the next 3 years. We are profitable, well-funded with an office in the heart of Berlin and clients lining up for our next breakthrough product. Our products are a Fraud Detection system and an Adserving-Platform helping our clients to save advertising costs and automating manual tasks. It’s a user-friendly product, enabled by a very configurable and complex backend.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who’s in-love with technology and automation, excited about building solutions and who loves teaching & learning from others.
- Take an active part in architecture decisions.
- Provide support in monitoring, incident reports, identification of issues and mitigation, and improving the reliability of our services.
- Proactively identify issues in security and always find ways to harden our system.
- Create, innovate and maintain our CI/CD pipelines.
- Ensure that our systems and tools are always updated and patched.
- Ensure that each of our DevOps tools meets industry standards and is well-supported by the Opensource community.
- Strong knowledge and experience Linux system administration and bash scripting.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge and experience with CICD tools such as CircleCI and Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Platform automation tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
- Experienced in at least one cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experienced in setting up a platform for monitoring and logging with Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, and Kibana.
- Optional but preferred: Golang programming, Google Cloud/AWS Certifications and Kubernetes Certifications
What we offer
- Choose your development environment Linux / MAC
- Choose your favourite IDE
- Kubernetes training hosted by our partner Google!
- A relocation package (1 month accommodation and flight)
- Fresh Fruits & Drinks in the office
- Friday GetTogethers & Team activities
- Flexible work hours (Core hours 10am – 4pm)
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives
We look forward to your application! Send please your cover letter and CV (incl. photo) in English in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com