As a Business Development Representative, you’ll engage and work closely together with our business and sales team. You will engage in sales, marketing and business development activities to understand how 24metrics can bring new value to their clients. You must be comfortable on the phone and an effective public speaker. The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious and have an interest in digital marketing.
What You Will Do
The goal of this role is to develop, design and own high-quality software that empowers our distributed and highly-scalable fraud-detection platform. Below are some of the essential functions:
- Choose the features that you want to be working on based on your own strengths.
- Work in close collaboration with our product and data science team to come up with the best possible features that will increase the efficiency of our products to detect fraud in the online advertising space.
- As a member of the team, you will enrich expertise in one or more domains and your decisions are informed, data driven rather than anticipated.
- Develop, manage and engage with a prospect base consisting of specific target accounts in an assigned territory.
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship.
- Manage Public Relations and design content that represents the growth of 24metrics.
- Work closely with Account Executives & Data Analysts to build a pipeline for our products.
- Meet and exceed monthly activity and opportunity goals through a combination of outbound/inbound marketing, email campaigns and market sector knowledge.
- Track and manage prospects through a variety of analytical software.
- Participate in team meetings, networking, tradeshow events and activities to grow the business.
24metrics has developed proprietary technology and advanced machine learning algorithms that allow us to identify and stop fraudulent activities in the online advertising industry. We harness the power of Big Data to to help our clients make more intelligent and data-driven media buying decisions in their own businesses. Saving our clients money, growing their margins and to empower them to deliver high quality traffic is our mission. One of our most important values is transparency since we are providing transparent and reproducable rejection reasons for every rejected conversions. It is a must have if you want to effectively stop fraud in your advertising campaigns.
We believe in communication between the business and development teams and work hard to empower individual team members. The company is built on a remote, open culture that encourages the sharing of ideas and feedback with a strong bias toward individual freedom over micro-management.
A core concept is the personal growth of team members along with the company. We want you to join us, find a niche that resonates with you and become an expert at it.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with bleeding edge technologies.
- Completely flexible schedule – do you get the most done at 2AM? No problem – we value results over TSIC (time spent in chair).
- Access to learning resources online.
- A competitive salary and benefits offering, liberal vacation policy and a fast paced and collaborative environment where the individual can grow and develop.
- Work in a fast growing technology startup in the heart of Berlin, Germany.
What we ask for
- English (fluid speaking, technical reading).
- Second Language (not required, but a plus).
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 0-2 years of experience in Lead Generation, Sales and/or Marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required).
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Tech savvy & SAAS experience is a big plus.
- Digital Marketing experience is a big plus.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply below.
- Attach a CV / Resume / Certificates.
- Include your experience and all other details that could help us to get to know you better.
- Tell us why you would be interested in working with us.
Send all materials / websites links / documents that help us to understand your personality as well as your skillset to: