What You Will Do
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining the Fraud Detection Service Platform (SaaS). This platform was built using modern enterprise technologies, architectures and development processes. The goal is to empowers our clients with a highly-scalable fraud-detection. Below are some of the essential functions:
- Identify innovative solutions to design and develop the benefit the product as well as the customer experience.
- Choose the features that you want to be working on based on your own strengths.
- Work in close collaboration with our product and data science team to come up with the best possible features that will increase the efficiency of our products to detect fraud in the online advertising space.
- As a member of the team, you will enrich expertise in one or more domains and your decisions are informed, data driven rather than anticipated.
- You obsess about software quality and courageously fight any modicum of technical debt.
- Liaise with product managers, other developers, customers and 3rd party organizations.
- Execute tasks in a distributed and agile environment.
- Develop code independently and through pair programming.
- Review business needs, requirements and technical specifications.
- Compile and maintain design, user and test documentation.
- Display accountability for achieving quarterly objectives.
- Develop a high level of technical awareness regarding trends and developments within your area of specialization for incorporation purposes.
- Passion for developing code in Java.
24metrics has developed proprietary technology and advanced machine learning algorithms that allow us to identify and stop fraudulent activities in the online advertising industry. We harness the power of Big Data to to help our clients make more intelligent and data-driven media buying decisions in their own businesses. Saving our clients money, growing their margins and to empower them to deliver high quality traffic is our mission. One of our most important values is transparency since we are providing transparent and reproducable rejection reasons for every rejected conversions, which is a must have if you want to effectively stop fraud in your advertising campaigns.
We believe in communication between the business and development teams and work hard to empower individual team members. The company is built on a remote, open culture that encourages the sharing of ideas and feedback with a strong bias toward individual freedom over micro-management.
A core concept is the personal growth of team members along with the company. We want you to join us, find a niche that resonates with you and become an expert at it.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with bleeding edge technologies.
- Completely flexible schedule – do you get the most done at 2AM? No problem – we value results over TSIC (time spent in chair).
- Grow with us in terms of salary and personal development.
- Access to learning resources online.
- A competitive salary and benefits offering, liberal vacation policy and a fast paced and collaborative environment where the individual can grow and develop.
What we ask for
- English (fluid speaking, technical reading)
- 3-5 years experience as a web developer
- AngularJS 1.*
- UX/UI Design experience (prefered)
- *nix Skills (prefered)
- PHP (prefered)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Intimate knowledge of Computer Science principles and fundamentals, namely algorithms, data structures and their complexity.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply below.
- Attach a CV / Resume.
- Include your experience.
- Tell us why you would be interested in working with us.
Send all materials / websites links / documents that help us to understand your personality as well as your skillset to: